Staines Health Group is committed to providing you and your family with quality health care. To that end, we pledge that:
- You can expect confidentiality to be maintained at all times (including matters concerning under 16s). A copy of our confidentiality statement is available from reception.
- You will be treated in a friendly and courteous manner by all our staff.
- We will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender, age, religion, social class, sexual orientation, disability or medical condition.
- You can expect to be given an appointment with an unspecified doctor within 48 hours of a request. Some urgent cases can be dealt with by phone and it is our policy to do this if it is of benefit to the patient and the practice. We aim to provide a consultation with a health professional within 24 hours of a request. You can expect to receive a routine appointment with a GP of your choice within five working days - subject to individual GPs' holidays.
- We want to keep you healthy and offer free health promotion services.
- We are committed to ensuring continuing training for all the doctors and the staff to improve our services to you.