We always try to provide the best services possible, but there may be times when you feel this has not happened. If you do have a complaint please contact our practice manager, who will try to help resolve your problem. You can obtain a patient's guide to our local complaints procedure from reception; using it does not affect your right to complain to NHS England.
- Please put your complaint in writing if possible and include the date, time and names of those involved.
- We will acknowledge your complaint within three working days and agree a plan with you concerning how it will be handled and the timescale involved.
- If appropriate, you will be invited in to discuss your complaint with the practice manager and the member of staff or GP/nurse involved. You will be invited to bring a relative, friend or advocate with you to the meeting.
- We hope this will resolve the matter and enable us to either learn from our mistake or to explain our actions etc to your satisfaction.
- If you are not satisfied a conciliation meeting may be offered involving NHS England.
NHS - Complaints Guidance